Attorneys and staff at Marquardt Law Firm, P.C. are celebrating small businesses in San Antonio, Texas and Georgetown, Texas. Tyrone Marquardt, case manager and client service specialist, studied a webinar today called The U.S. Economic Outlook and Its Impact on Small Businesses by Jay Hawkins, Visa economist, SCORE and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). Tyrone wants small businesses in San Antonio and Georgetown to know about 7 signs that show small businesses should swell in size this year:
- 10,000 Baby Boomers are turning age 65 every day;
- Millennials are more interested in experience than goods;
- The Metro Area Consumer Economic Health states that San Antonio is growing;
- Texas ranked 6th in small business optimism;
- Small business optimism has been up since November 2016;
- Small business optimism is the highest now since 2004; and
- Small businesses have been borrowing more since the election in November 2016.